Our Agile process
With long-standing experience in delivering corporate web and mobility
applications to large businesses with complex technical IT needs
Agile is a process by which a team can manage a project by breaking it up into several stages and involving constant collaboration with stakeholders.
The Agile methodology begins with clients describing how the end product will be used and what problem it will solve. This clarifies the customer’s expectations to the project team.
Once the work begins, teams cycle through a process of planning, executing, and evaluating — which might just change the final deliverable to fit the customer’s needs better. Continuous collaboration is key, both among team members and with project stakeholders, to make fully-informed decisions and deliver continuous improvement and iteration at every stage.
Agile Methodologies Overview
The core of the Agile methodology was developed by a small group of developers in 2001. Their Agile Manifesto of Software Development put forth a groundbreaking mindset on delivering value and collaborating with customers. Agile’s four main values are expressed as:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- Generating Additional Income by Licensing Your SoftwareWhen you’ve invested time and money into creating great software that adds value to your business, you don’t need to keep it to yourself. Licensing your software can be a valuable new, ongoing and PASSIVE revenue stream for your business.
- Grant Funding – Are You Eligible?Funding for technology and innovation is always changing, so we thought we’d keep you up-to-date with new schemes you may be eligible for.
- Could you fund your IT project with a grant?Earlier this month Rob & Simon had a tour of the Science & Technology Facilities Council labs at Daresbury and it got them thinking. If you’re considering investing in your company’s IT infrastructure, let us find out if you’re eligible for grant funding.